I never claimed to be a photographic genius.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunrise Squares

From allrecipes.com

1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
6 slices bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
3/4 cup diced green and red peppers (I'll use 1 3/8 c. peppers)
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (I'll use 1 1/2 c. cheese)
6 eggs (I'll use 9 eggs)
1 1/2 cups milk (I'll use 2 1/4 c. milk)
1/2 teaspoon salt (I'll use 1 tsp. salt)
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard (I'll use 1 tsp. dry mustard)

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain.
2.Spread bread cubes in greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish (I'll use two 9X9 pans); top with sausage, peppers and cheese. Whisk eggs, milk, salt and mustard until well blended; pour over cheese.
3.Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment