I never claimed to be a photographic genius.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Triple Chocolate Cake

From Melissa!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare a bundt pan:
Grease VERY well, especially the cracks, then sprinkle to lightly cover with sugar.

Mix together thoroughly:
1 Devil's Food cake mix
1 large box of chocolate pudding (NOT instant)
3/4 c. sour cream
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 c. water
1/4 c. mayo
4 eggs
1 t. vanilla
1 c. chocolate chips

Pour into bundt pan and bake for approximately 50 minutes. Let it cool completely before removing it from pan.

2 comments:

  1. How have I not known about your blog until now?! I've already spent way too much time perusing . . . so many great recipes I want to try! I should be packing for a trip, but I'm excited to take a closer look at some of your great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela! Yeah, I probably should have let you know about my blog, since you were one of my inspirations for starting it, and I borrow recipes from you all the time! Thank YOU for all the great recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete